Wednesday, September 23, 2009

bekerja di hari raye ke4,5, n so on...

"huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......malasnye nak bangun pi keje..."

the word that i used when i woke up early morning on the 4th raye...
thanks to god coz im still breath n alive...
still can see my family smile n happiness...
this is 4th raye..but im still work...
situation in my office so silent..huh????!!!?//...so sleeeeeeeeeeepy...huwaaaa...
dont know what to do..blur...just online to make me happy...
countdown time to back home...
5.15pm...yesss!!!!!!!!
im back.....
im so tired even i didnt do anything..hahahh...
so lazy to drive back...huhu...
"ting tong...my phone ringing...msg from my old friend"
"daya..aku nak datang beraye umah ko ni...ade kat umah tak"
then i reply "dtg la aku otw balik"
apelagi...dengan cepat aku tekan minyak..hahhaha.
alahai malangnye nasib aku..
suddently...or tibe2...hehheeh
jemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
it's make me hot...make me mess up...
arghhhhh!!!!...
im shouting...
few minutes later
6.00pm...
im reach my home..hahhahah...
and then my friends come...
fuh..im lucky because i reach before them..
im very happy to see them..
i think..
they 're grow up so fast..look like anak dara tau..
i think i grow down la...hahhaa...
when we meet, foresure la gossip mesti ade...hahhaha
keypohnye saye ni...
after puas bergosip, we snap pic together...
sekian terima kasih..selamat hari raya aidilfitri buat semua..enough for today...
tomorow or when i have a lot time i will upload all pic raye..

No comments:

Post a Comment