Monday, December 13, 2010

OMG, im 24th.....

i wish to my self heppy besday 24th....May Allah bless me n my dream will become true...
OMG....im 24th now...
its does'nt mean im old ....ok...
its just number right???? ...(ngeee,,,,so scaring la this number...)...
but i knew that im still young like 12 yrs old..hahha...

wokay....today is my day..
n my day is like my routine...
go to work...n back from work..
no celebrating..
no cake..
no present,,,
but, i appreciate for those my members who have wishes to my fb...

have more than 60 wishes... tq friends.. love u all..

1st wishes i got from my bff--(dayah)
then my beloved boyfriend
my b...
thanks b..
for ur singing....
u make me crying last night,,,( u doesnt know that im crying that moment u sing for me)
n thanks also for the "invisible cake"

i love u dear..much n much..

so sleepy right now...but i cant sleep..
last night i calling my bf from 1a.m - 4am..
damnn....!!!  now im very sleepy but i cant sleep...
 can i be like my bf?..
he can sleep anywhere he want,,,
oh yeah...
my bf silent ..
i guess he's sleeping right now...ha!..ha..!..ha..!
im just waiting his msg,,,
i wouldn't disturb him because he did not sleep since last night
he did not sleep not bcoz of me...
but becoz of soccer..

btw
thanks to maxis because give me free call...
n thanks bacause make me sleepy right now..
huh....im tired to write in english...
im 24th yrs old
so that, im announce here, i wanna:

1. gt permanent job
2. be mature n responsible..
3. improve my self

thats all enough...

my dreaming when i was around 9 yrs old..
someone buying me cake like this,,,

or this...!

wahhhh.....sedapnye...terase nak ngap jer..yummy..yummyy..
n then im dreaming
that
 someone give me fresh flower..so romantic...
tapi skrg dah 24 thn..
saye nak  candle light dinner with my bf...!!!hahhaha...( plz do this to me..--request,,)
wakakaka... meminta lagi baik dari memendam.



p/s ..ops...tercakap omputih la plak....ermmm....mimpi ape ntah ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment