Friday, May 20, 2011

KeRanA HiTam =.="

hello everyone..little bz with work...
lets start bebeh...ok im just wanna story about what's going on me in few days past...
i think it's very horrible day for me...
it happen when i worked with someone i called tam...
the first time i meet him..i think he's nice man...
he over 60th yrs old...i think i can called him atok..haha...y not...
he's looked young than his age...

 i admited that i dont like him much..
.y?
because DIA KUAT BODEK...
eauuuuwww.....the first time i didnt noticed he like that..
when "something happened" i can saw everything his bad behavior..


there are several causes why i dont like him much..
even i dislike..i never show off ...

1st causes
it's happened when he took something that not his..
maybe Allah wanna show me that his not a good man..n i have to beware with him...
when i saw him taking that things..
i just asked " what's that?"..
n someone beside him just answered : "let him do it"
huh...!!!...okay..im just silent..n go..
.i didnt tell anyone except my fiancee...n i think its not the secret anymore because i just wrote the secret here..n u have been reading my secret...=P
when u are taking that thing not ur mine without permission, its called stole...rite?..

2nd causes
he  love making own decision without asked anyone..
huh....who are u...
did u know that u have a boss?...that u have must respect..?
much u did like that..much too i hate u...

3 causes
since 17 & 18 he's become instructor for western food course at gelang patah...
i have being his assistant...
damnnnn...he treat me like a coolie...
gerammmmnyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
sudah melampauuuuu....
im very hot that time...
u know what.. i have asked him 1 day early...
i called his phone..
i asked him what stuff u need for tomorow that i have to bring..
n she answered " nothing, everthing i have...i just wanna use pan n knife..n i thought everything at gelang patah"
so i just prepared...
tam called me adik...
normally when tam become a assistant for instructor...he bring out everything from store,,
so i just did same like what he did...
then.. when the time comes...im a victim...
he always called my name asked me where is the salt.?.where is blender.?..n bla...bla..bla..
im still patient..i respect him..
the first day he teach the participate...that time i feel very tired..
bacause he's not bring out the stuff from the store..
n i have to do it...
when the he wanna something... i have  to find for him...
after cleaning...i go back...
then i have to accompany him buying item for the 2nd day...that is 18 Mei...
i being a driver for him...where he want  to go.. i send him...
suddenly..i got telephone call from  my friend..she asked me for a lunch...
then i tell tam that i have to meet my friend..i asked him can i droped him somewhere??..n after i setled..i will fecth him...he agree.he doesnt want join me..i called my friend back...i told him that tam not join us..
. so i drop him at restoran in front of my friend office...
i called my friend to come my car...at the same time..tam called me...he asked me who's my friend..
i answered..she is a gurl...
n u know what...
after i said my friend is gurl...he wanna come along me..
huh!!!!!whats the held..u are very crap...
im very fed up..
on the 18th..
in the morning...
i have taking my breakfast at home..
so i dont have buying food anymore ..
in my way...i drop by tam at stall
she asked me whether i want nasi ambang or not...
so i told him dont buying anything for me..
but she said...its ok...i wanna buying kuih for u adik...
he buying two nasi ambang ..n kuih...
after we arrived...our lecturer also just arrived...
tam come out from my car..
n she just bring out litle bit stuff that he brought ...n then he took his breakfast..
 he invite our lecturer only...he not invited me..
he's eating...n i have to bring out all of the stuff that he need..
i dont mind if he never give that food...
but when he with me...he is very nice...
but when he with other people...he's change

so.... i dont want what was happen on 17th....will happen again on 18th..
i just beware...i bring out all of the stuff from store..
before the teaching started..
i have mention to tam..
if u need salt...it's here...in this box..
than he's nod...
omg...he did again...
he asked me where is the salt....
banggang!!!...
i cant patient...then
i asked him....u once being a assistant...so u knew where the item it is...
n i have told u where is the salt...
huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im very angry at the  time....
because im very kindly..im just tell him with the slower voice..
omg....im still patient..Allah always beside me...

i wish that tam will never being the instructor anymore...im tired with him...n i wish..he never participating in any event anymore..i wish my wish come true..hihih...

p/s: tam is "nyah"...n my principe is never trust people like this...sooorrryyy...









No comments:

Post a Comment