Sunday, August 7, 2011

Am I wOrkaHoLic.....??

 past week moment ..at the KKctp...in the office..


 :::ho...ho..ho...so messy meh...OMG...daya is very lazy to clean up the table:::


 

:::overload of file on my table:::

 ::: my confidential file - my claim - haishhh...ugly writing huh daya ...whatever :::

actually im not workaholic...it was apart of my job...if your boss gv u a lot of work...(continued)
 
=======   will be continued after this...wannna get shower n outing with my mom    =====

c u all after im back


10.37pm....haiiiii.1!!..im back..!!.not back from outing okay...but im back to updating my story

here!

......if your boss give u some work to do....then, what u can do?
just leave the work on the table..??? or u pass up your jobs to your office mate..hahaha

i rather choose the second one...because i dont want my boss mad to me...
im sure the people outside will do same like me...
 
last week .my boss got a meeting..so she leave for 2 days...horrayyyy...!!!!
i like it...ngeh3...
wahhh...dont over exciting la daya...
btw before she leaving...she give me a lot of work ...hmmm....i dont like it..
huh!...did u see the a lot of file in my table above??
it was my work last week...
i have to check the files 1 by 1...from jan to jun...
hahha....yeah crazy if i do it alone....dont worry ...hahhah
i have office mate (izzati) and practical student..
yeahhh...they did a lot..but i??????
hehheeh......(shy)..... lazy women....i did just 2 month...yeahhh...
i admit that i'm lazy...
but not very lazy ok...
just little bit only....so this saturday i also working...
im coordinate the bahasa arab program under short course 1 malaysia...with friend
it takes just 4 hours...n after that i back...

.



p/s : i dont work hard, but i work smart..

No comments:

Post a Comment